Amazon’s plan to deliver orders by flying robots. Apple’s iWatch, the coolest gadget for sports enthusiasts. World Cup’s ad and tech craze. Here is our weekly selection of content from last week. Enjoy!
Amazon is serious about its drone delivery service
Not a science fiction story. The company has serious plans to make it happen some day soon. Can you imagine Amazon delivering your orders to your home by means of flying robots in less than 30 minutes? Read Amazon’s main reasons for developing the drone delivery on Business Insider.
Bits and pieces
- Apple’s iWatch Could Be The Next Big Sports Fashion Accessory
- A brief history of Airbnb
- Techies In San Francisco Are Going To ‘Digital Detox’ To Free Them Of Their Internet Addictions
- Cisco To Facebook: We’re Ready For You
- The World Cup Is Expected To Drive $1.5 Billion In Global Ad Spend
Tech in football, finally
Brazil’s FIFA World Cup will be remembered as the first one in which technology played an important role. Goal line technology is on the spotlight