Tesla goes open source, Google Glass wearers trolled, Galaxy Tab S, and more. Here is our weekly selection of content from the current week. Enjoy!
Tesla starts open source philosophy to its patents – All Our Patent Are Belong To You – as the latest blog post says “Technology leadership is not defined by patents, …but rather by the ability of a company to attract and motivate the world’s most talented engineers.” Great move: Engineers >> Patents. Tesla proves that the capacity to innovate is far more important than anyone’s innovation.
Bits and pieces
- “The Daily Show” tries on Google Glass with hilarious results
- The World Startup Report Releases “The Internet Hall Of Fame” With Data From 50 Countries
- Five Top VCs Pick The Ten Biggest Tech Trends Of The Next Five Years
- 500K Women Gave Up Their Boob Data To Build This Bra
- Galaxy Tab S – gorgeous screen, thinner than the iPad Air – a new line of tablets from Samsung
Volkswagen: Eyes on the road
Well, that’s the campaign…Photo: The Daily Show