Heart Bleed, Printing Food, Mailbox from Dropbox, and more. Get the scoop on the world of tech, design, and communications.
This week has been all about Heart Bleed – a massive security bug in OpenSSL. Watch the video explaining: What Is Heartbleed?
You may also test your website for for Heart Bleedvulnerability.
Odds and ends
- The First $299 3D Printer Hits Its Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes – $2,655,151 pledged of $50,000 goal and growing.
- Printing Food For The Elderly – How to use molecular gastronomy to create food using 3D printing?
- Dropbox Launches Mailbox For Android With Auto-Swipe, Previews Mailbox For Desktop.
- Why do we have a 40 hours working week? – One of possible explanations is to increase our consumption.
- Scrum Masters: What makes a good one? – An article that is worth reading to remind what is so important about scrum master work and get the answer to the question: What should Scrum Masters actually do?
- Google remembering where you parked your car.
- and one more from Making Waves – How to Lead Y0urself based on Strength-Based Development theory.
Top six Design News of the week
- 21 examples of user experience innovation in ecommerce
- Book Excerpt: A Web for Everyone
- 10 Guidelines To Improve The Effectiveness Of A/B Testing
- Speaking to clients through interactive comics
- How Search Box should look like in heaven?
- Tools: Beautiful CSS3 animation
World of Development
- Everything you need to know about the Heartbleed SSL bug – Could this not be included in the list?
- Build 2014 – All Build 2014 talks and presentations are now available on demand on Channel 9. See also what’s new in Build 2014.
- Node.js Tools for Visual Studio 1.0 Beta
The closing video
How to do an ad – use iconic references with creativity and skills