The best Norwegian design, overrated user insight, and the Internet in 1996. Here are the best weekly issues!
10 ON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
1. User Research is overrated, says Jonathan Courtney, commenting on his experiences with the Google Sprint process.
3. UI Movement have created a collection of useful and inspiring examples of the flow of mobile interfaces
4. Auto Layout: Introducing Stacks – Flexbox for Sketch
5. The current state of homepage and category UX (teaser: performance is up 39 percent since 2013)
10. Trailer for the crowdsource game, Narita Boy (see our header image, too)
“The product is the company”. Balderton Capital’s Anna Boffetta interviewed about what venture capital companies are looking for
Generation Z Has Arrived, and this is what we know
As podcasts increase in audience, the platform has growing pains
An Alphabetical Adventure is a great discovery
Internet as it was in 1996:
Have a great week!